Friday, April 10, 2009

Lacrosse...again




More lacrosse news.
Joey was nominated by his coach to be part of the 205 camp this summer. Spots in the 205 camps are highly sought after and are not often afforded. The boys chosen to attend are watched for the entire week by coaches all over the US. Joey's coach nominated him and then we had to wait to see if he would be selected, and HE WAS!
Anyhow, this is a great honor for Joey, who eats sleeps and drinks the sport! Doug and I are trying to figure out how to work a family vacation around his enrollment at the camp!
Way to go Joey!

2 comments:

The VIPs said...

Congratulations to Joey!

Kathleen Mecham said...

I have to confess that I read your blog, but have no idea who you guys are. I am constantly asked if your husband is my brother, and I had no idea who he even was until I stumbled onto your blog on Darren and Missys site. I am also slightly freaked out about some of the similarities between my family and yours (even down to the waffles and strawberrys for conference breakfast.) Hope you don't mind me reading, and feel free to drop by our site. I am sure someday we will eventually run into you guys, Hey I even have a very nice Son that is on the boys volleyball team. If he dated your daughter and they ended up getting married she wouldn't have to change her drivers license:)

US

Images from Camp 2008