Sunday, February 15, 2009

Slacker

I admit, I have been somewhat of a slacker in the blog department. I have been consumed with
lacrosse and a bunch of political league mumbo jumbo which has left me some what disenchanted. I tend to think everyone does things for the right reasons, but with this situation, I am not so sure. I am happy to say that at least we got past the nonsense and are now onto the season.
Enough about that. On a totally different note, I was called to be the Stake YCL leader this year. I love this assignment and am thrilled to serve in this capacity. I adore the girls and the time up on the mountain. It is wonderful to be able to go again this year!

4 comments:

The VIPs said...

Congratulations on two things- first, on breaking the addiction of blogging that still has me in it's grips, (is there a blogger's annonymous?) and second- on the Stake YCL leader calling. That sounds like a ton of fun!

jenn said...

Hey lady!!! Happy late birthday :) It sounded like you had a wonderful one and if anyone deserves it, it is YOU! It looks like everyone is busy, healthy and happy... A nice triple combination.

Scott, Lyric, and Co. said...

Its nice to have you back! Congratulations!Camp is so much fun!

bfggds said...

Nike respect the heat. Asics Onitsuka Tiger Wearing Nike trainers shoes ran in the northern hemisphere, did you try? It's simple. Franklin Marshall Store You run slower in the heat; you run slower in humidity; if it's hot and humid you'll run significantly slower than on a cool, dry night. Now, you're probably thinking, the north face jackets "Great. I won't be able to run this summer in my town where it can be 90 plus degrees with 80 percent humidity." Not true. You can run, but you have to do three important things when training seriously in the heat of the summer. Just enjoy the summer months, Moncler Sale but be willing to alter your training in the heat.

US

Images from Camp 2008