Monday, December 29, 2008

Sledding at the mountain










































































Today Dee and I took all the kids up to Mt Charleston for some snow play. What a great time we had. The snow was perfect for sledding and snowball throwing. Joey met a little snow bunny too. I am glad he is a littl ebit shy and she is from California so no worries there. Millie and I are pleased that we knocked another item off of our must do list for the winter break.


We tried out Dunkin Donuts hot chocolate after the fun and were pretty disappointed this time. I will stick with eggnog steamers at Starbucks and Millie and Joey far prefer Starbucks' hot chocolate to Dunkin's.

Enjoy the photos.

5 comments:

The VIPs said...

what a fun time! I've been wanting to go sledding with Audrey and Justin.

Bennions said...

Would you please set up an appointment for Joey this Sunday? ;) That looked like a lot of fun. It's hard to imagine all that snow so close by.

jori-o said...

How fun! We need to go do that!

The VIPs said...

you signed up for January! Isn't that typewriter cute? How can I not at least try to post everyday so I can have that typewriter on my sidebar?

Ritch in Love said...

Those photos are marvelous!! How fun!

Yesterday I learned that my stepson (8) has a "girlfriend." Wow...I about had heart failure! Come to find out her big sisters set them up on "little dates" by making them dinner and setting up a candlelight dinner. Oi-veh!

US

Images from Camp 2008